We are looking for a talented underwater photographer to take lifestyle photos of our products in a fun and creative way. Photographs would be in a real-world setting which means someone scuba diving, freediving or snorkeling using our products above or under the water. Photos would be used for product listings, marketing (including marketing for dealers), social media and generally throughout our website.
We would prefer a photographer in a location where the products can easily be photographed in a tropical type setting with clear water year-round such as Hawaii or Florida.
Photographer would be responsible to provide own gear, models, transportation, meals etc. You will need to be able to provide an online source where we can see your experience and photography style.
- SCUBA or Freediving training
- Experienced and passionate with creating underwater photography
- Owns own professional and modern photography equipment
- Proficient in using Adobe Photoshop and/or other photo and video editing professional software
- Reliable and dependable
- Good communication skills and professional attitude
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to conceptualize original and creative photography ideas
- An eye for detail
- Fluent in English
Pay is per project.
If you feel you are good match and are interested in becoming an underwater photographer for Kraken Aquatics, please fill out the form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
By submitting your information, you agree to receive communications from Kraken Aquatics by email. We do not send spam or share your personal information with any 3rd parties.